TAFE Digital is committed to providing high quality service and support to people with disability.
The Disability Support Unit at TAFE Digital has Disabiilty Consultants for students who:
- are blind and visually impaired
- are deaf or hearing impaired
- have an intellectual or learning disability
- have a neurological disability/acquired brain injury
- have physical chronic illness or medical condition
- have psychiatric disability or mental illness.
It's a good idea to talk with a Disabilty Consultant before you enrol in any course.