TAFE NSW is committed to ensuring that every person has access to education and training opportunities. Everyone, regardless of their circumstances or background, deserves the opportunity to build their future. We offer a range of scholarships to assist future students and students who may be experiencing barriers to their learning and scholarships to enhance the education experience by providing educational incentives.
A scholarship can provide you with financial assistance to help you meet all or part of your course fees and expenses, learning materials or study costs, or provide you with the opportunity to engage in an industry work placement.
Scholarships are available from a variety of sources, including government departments, businesses as well as other organisations. To find out more about some of the different scholarships available click on the links below or visit the TAFE NSW website.
As there are many more scholarships available than are listed below we recommend that you also follow us on social media to regular updates.
Bert Evans Apprentice Scholarships
The Bert Evans Apprentice Scholarships assist apprentices in NSW who have demonstrated:
- hardship in their personal circumstances.
- aptitude for vocational education and training to lead to successful completion of their trade training.
- a positive attitude and application in the workplace and in off the job training.
Fee Free Scholarships
Smart and Skilled Fee-Free Scholarships are available for:
- young people who are eligible for a concession fee
- young people who are or have been in out-of-home care
- people who are experiencing or have experienced domestic and family violence and their dependants.
Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarships
Available in selected qualifications under Smart and Skilled in the areas of science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM).