The nationally accredited Diploma of Electrical Engineering is designed for licensed electricians looking to take their knowledge and experience to the next level. Become a paraprofessional and be the conduit between professional engineers and hands-on tradespeople to get the job done well.
## LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Write specifications for electrotechnology engineering projects
- Implement and monitor energy sector OHS policies and procedures
- Produce detailed reports for the energy sector
- Develop strategies to address environmental sustainability issues in the energy sector
## DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop your natural abilities and skills to get ahead in this career, including:
- Big picture thinking and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills
## ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Diploma level
- Technical officer (electrical engineering)
## GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further:
- Advanced Diploma of Electrical Engineering
You may receive direct credits for some units. Credits greatly reduce your study workload while maximising your industry skills and knowledge.
## INDUSTRY DEMAND
The Electrotechnology industry in Australia generated an annual revenue of $89.5 billion in 2018/19 and employs over 352,000 people across a wide range of sectors. The number of electrical engineering technician roles in NSW is also set to increase by 5.3% to around 2,270 jobs by 2024.