There are no entry requirements for this course.
Are there any additional entry requirements?
A number of courses may require prospective students to provide additional information such as documentation, an expression of interest, evidence that you are already employed as an apprentice, or preferred prior study (or equivalent).
To be enrolled in this course, you need to be able to provide evidence that you:
- have completed and are eligible for Credit Transfer or National Recognition for units:
* FNSACC311 - Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
* FNSACC312 - Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
* FNSACC416 - Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
* BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
* FNSTPB401 - Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
* FNSTPB402 -Establish and maintain payroll systems
You will need to email a certified copy of the transcript to email@example.com when you apply.
To successfully complete this course, ideally through work, study and life experience you will have:
- good digital skills
- good time management skills
- good organisational skills to take responsibility for following the timetable and managing the study schedule
Credit (or recognition) for modules/units may be granted based on previous learning, studies, work and/or life experiences. Please discuss this with the teaching section when you enrol.