Online Learning support (OLS)
The Online Learning Support website (OLS) provides 24/7 online support to all OTEN students and can be accessed via the Sign In area at the top right corner of every page of this website. The OLS gives you the opportunity to get frequent updates on your course and unit study progress, as well as supplementary study resources. You can login to this website using your Student Portal username and password, which you will receive when you enrol.
It is important to familiarise yourself with this website as soon as you enrol, as it has information only a few clicks away that will be helpful throughout your study. Some of the things you can do on the OLS are:
- access your eCorrespondence
- access your online notes (for online courses and units)
- access additional support materials to assist with your studies
- check your unit and course progress
- access your assignments and submit them online
- access study tips and Frequently Asked Questions
- change your personal details
- contact your teaching section by email
- check the progress of learning material deliveries.
OLS Tour Video (PDF, 9,935KB)
OLS Tour Script (PDF, 338KB)
eLearning is where students and teachers use technology systems to support learning and connect with one another.